Who does not love to crawl into soft sheets at night?
We love Egyptian Cotton, I can’t seem to get a good night of sleep on low thread count sheets!
Any time I have to sleep at a hotel or on the couch I wake up feeling sweaty, with rough skin! My personal favorite sheets are the Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets from Luxor Linens.
Luxor Linens is famous for their monogrammed ultra soft linens and bedding. In fact, they make many sheet varieties that have been on Today, Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, Elle, Access Hollywood and InStyle!
Lets check out some of the best sheets from Luxor Linens!
Valentino 1200 Review
Our family loves the Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton sheets. If they are dirty and not on the bed I am sure to get an earful before bed!
The 1200 thread count means they are as soft as silk, without crossing the line. After my nightly shower I can slide right into bed. The Egyptian Cotton sheets are always cool to the touch and the heavy material provides a nice layer of extra padding above the mattress.
Twin XL, Full, Queen, California King, Olympic Queen
- Made from 1200 thread count, 100% Mercerized Egyptian Cotton
- Custom monogramming and gift wrapping available
- Rest easy with a 30 day guarantee
- Machine washable
- Dryer safe
- Custom sizes and tailoring available on request including for boats, yachts and jet skis!
- 1200 thread count might not be enough for sensitive sleepers
- Can get wrinkly if left in the dryer (make sure to use a dryer sheet)
Paola Italian Linen Sheets Review
For some people 1200 thread count sheets just are not enough.
Sound like you?
Then throw away those old rags you call sheets and order Paola Italian Linen Sheets from Luxor Linens.
These sheets are handmade out of 100% linen. When sleeping you feel like you are sleeping on a padding of soft towels! Scientists at the University of Milan have found you get better, deeper sleep when laying on linen!
Have allergies? No problem!
The Paola Italian Linen Sheets are hypoallergenic so need to worry about pollen, dander or dust if you or a loved one has a sensitive nose!
The thing I love best about linen sheets is that they naturally wick away moisture, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter!
- Handmade in Italy
- Moisture Wicking
- Proven to help sleep better
- Personalization with Signature Monogramming
- Available in all sizes
- Don’t take out of the dryer to early!
Caterina 600 Egyptian Cotton Sheets Review
Your kids deserve nice sheets, but lets face it. They will need replacing in a few months. Our pick for best Egyptian Cotton Sheets for kids are the Caterina 600 from Luxor Linens.
These sheets are machine washable and dryer safe so you can just throw them in with all the other laundry when they get dirty!
- Made in Italy from 100% organic Egyptian Cotton
- Safe to use in your washer and dryer
- 30 night free trial
- Fits most common mattresses sizes
- Elastic band for a tight fit that won’t come up at night
- Matching duvet and pillow cases available
- May be rough on light sleepers
Fall Asleep Faster!
We put together a list of 100+ tips to help you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling refreshed!